Thursday, February 3, 2011

SAMA Society of American Mosaic Artists

I am off to SAMA for the 2011 mosaic conference in Austin Texas!  Very exciting. I will be helping on the mosaic smalti Dynasty vendor booth and hope to meet many of my mosaic friends and make more friends!

I will also be visiting an amazing mosaic Artist Grace Blowers in Denver and then on to Kerry Collett in Salt Lake City!  Pinch me please!

We will cook up a mosaic storm and may the grout dust never settle.
I will put the trip diary on my new website when I return in March 2011.

Mosaics, all they are cracked up to be!
Cheers
Sandy Robertson
Mosaic artist
Mosaic Teacher
Down Under Divia  Dud mosaic productions!

http://www.ozmosaics.com/
http://www.ozmosaics.com.au/
mos-oz coming soon Mosaic Online School Australia.
Pointing your mouse to a new mosaic direction.
Mosaic Shop Australia!
www.ozmosaics.com.au/shop
We have everything you need to make mosaics!
fibreglass mesh, smalti, thinset, grout, tools...workshops and huge doses of mosaic inspiration!

2 comments:

tracey said...

Hi Sandy
I'm really delighted to have come across your blog. The trip to Texas sounds fantastic.
Have a smashing time
Tracey

Monica said...

That's a pretty long trip! I seen some of Grace Blower's work, amazing. I'll be back for that diary.

mOzaic Bug at Studio OzMosaics

mOzaic Bug at Studio OzMosaics
Beware - mosaic art is addictive! Workshops Australia