Friday, September 3, 2010

MAANZ 30:30 substrate

Make mosaics this Spring!
Contact Dave to order your substrate in MDF or light weight mosaic Marmox or mOzboard.
Dave can cut the board, waterproof it and inset the hanging hardware or we can supply the hardware separately.

Our wire is the strongest hanging wire and our d-rings are not flimsy rubbish but quality that your mosaic deserves!

When you need mosaic substrates and bases, come to the mosaic professionals.
We know what you want - we make mosaics almost every day, we are out there in the community and teaching mosaic technqiues - your mosaics are important - don't use the incorrect waterproofing  - let us help you make your mosaics to last, as well as look beautiful!

We are as passionate about what is under your mosaic are you are with the mosaic itself!

Waterproof membranes, wire, d-rings, boards, hanging hardware - we have it all!
Place your order today in the mosaic webshop or contact us for special orders.

OzMosaics - when only the best will do - quality products but great prices so you can make more mosaics!

Make sure you use the correct adhesive for wet areas and remember your grout colour can make or break your mosaic. Sandy can help you make the right decision about your grout before you start making your mosaic!

3 comments:

Diane Paulin Morel said...

Your spring mosaic is absolutely gorgeous I hope to make one just as beautiful one day...I will...I will I keep telling myself.

Diane

Diane Paulin Morel said...

Your spring mosaic is absolutely gorgeous I hope to make one just as beautiful one day...I will...I will I keep telling myself.

Diane

Unknown said...

Thank you Diane, your comments are most generous! Enjoy the day!

mOzaic Bug at Studio OzMosaics

mOzaic Bug at Studio OzMosaics
Beware - mosaic art is addictive! Workshops Australia