Friday, September 3, 2010

Fibreglass mesh & Weldbond stockist

Mosaic mural - made by artist Sandy Robertson - Italian Orsoni Smalti
Quick note!
OzMosaics has mosaic fibreglass mesh in stock and great supplies of Weldbond.
Contact our mosaic shop online or email us to arrange for your delivery.

Select from our huge range of glass mosaic tiles and tools!

Have you covered a mosaic dunny!?  How about a mosaic table.
We have great wrought iron mosaic table tops and bases as well as modern black coated aluminium table bases.  Our light weight mosaic board (Marmox) is suitable for many mosaic bases and applications or learn to make Sandy's mOzboard in a workshop at OzMosaics this summer!

Check out our polls on our website!  Sign up for our free mosaic newsletter or join CLUB mOz for discounts in our mosaic studio shop and store!

We are the mosaic professionals here to help you with your amazing mosaic projects!
If  you haven't used the mosaic mesh method, you are missing out on one of the easiest, most simple methods to construct your mosaic art!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I needed to
ask. Does managing a well-established blog such
as yours take a lot of work? I am brand new to operating a blog however
I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

My web-site :: a fantastic read

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard for his web page, as here every stuff is quality based
stuff.

my webpage - like this

mOzaic Bug at Studio OzMosaics

mOzaic Bug at Studio OzMosaics
Beware - mosaic art is addictive! Workshops Australia