Saturday, October 27, 2007

another day in Paradise

Had a good cuppa tea and 2 slices of vegemite toast and about to get going down to No 2 sons place to continue the tiling of the kitchen! Talk about tired. I was so tired last night, I fell into bed covered in white thinset! I just touched my neck and a blob of thinset fell off!

At least this time I look like a snowman instead of the usual black fingernail routine.

Energy, all I need is energy today. Dave and I will get the tiling and grouting complete (gotta love that match the grout and thinset routine) and then if I can still stand up I will give their kitchen and lounge room the Diva flick....and make it lovely for their return tonight (LOL my own place is a disaster re cleaning)....

The girls from Moreton Bay College just picked up some MORE tiles and grout. We loaned them our nippers recenlty. I am mentoring them in the HAA school awards. These grade 10 girls live gone all out setting up a mini mosaic business for their goal. They are making the gifts for the senior school; what a great idea and making mosaic picture frames. So proud of them. Wynnum school did this a couple of years ago and I mentored them too.

Ok, time to shower and get back into the white thinset.
hugs
Sandy
MD

No comments:

mOzaic Bug at Studio OzMosaics

mOzaic Bug at Studio OzMosaics
Beware - mosaic art is addictive! Workshops Australia